Monday, April 25, 2005

BRAVO!

Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for a wonderful Sunday evening of music!

Your performance last night was MARVELOUS! There were so many moments in the Faure where I was simply swept away in your musicality. The nuance and shape of your singing really captured the heart of the work. The First UMC choir was a great addition to your sound, but YOU led the way! Bravo also to the Lambuth Singers for a great performance of the Monteverdi Beatus Vir! That piece will just keep getting better and better as the week in Texas goes by.

You have really attracted attention from our administration and community this year, and I want to thank you for all your hard work in both semesters. You are rapidly becoming THE choral program of West Tennessee, and I'm really excited about our future together!

Best wishes for your final exams and projects. See you at baccalaureate and graduation!

RCB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Bernhardt,
I know that you announced the times and places for graduation last night, but could you post them here as well?

Ross Bernhardt said...

Sure, I'll put it on main page.

Anonymous said...

Thank You!