Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some holiday cheer...

Hi gang,

Some really nice singing yesterday! I was pleased overall with how the recordings came out, particularly since we only did 1-2 takes of each.

I've edited the Concert Choir tracks and have put them online--click the links below if you want to hear them. (Right click to save them to your computer.)

Prayer of St. Patrick
'Tis You That Are the Music
You Having Walked This Earth

CHRISTMAS BONUS:
If you enjoyed hearing Kellye Cash singing "O Holy Night" at the Jackson Symphony pops concert, click here to hear one even more stunning! :)


See you Sunday at 6 p.m. in the Ballroom. Happy Holidays!
RCB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard o holy night in such a way that I laughed from beginning to end. I teared up from laughing so hard. That was great! I saved it so that I could share with friends, lol. That was good Dr. B., very good!