Monday, December 11, 2006

Praises from composer of "You Having Walked This Earth"

Hi all,

This morning I sent an MP3 of our recording session from last week to Joseph Stephens, the composer of "You Having Walked This Earth". Here's his reply:
Dear Dr. Bernhardt and Choir,
A truly amazing performance of "You having walked..."!!! I was overjoyed to hear your recording. I will try to get it on my website and list you guys as the performers. That all depends on my internet provider. Anyway, thanks so much for doing my stuff. It was great to hear that piece in particular because it is one I believe in greatly.
Have a great holiday season and keep up the good work.
Joe Stephens
His website is www.stephensmusic.com. I'll check it periodically and let you know when you guys are listed.

Cheers!
RCB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty awesome
-if the composer likes us then we(esp. YOU) must be doin' SOMETHIN' right

-M.J.~

Anonymous said...

-that's awesome
-if the composer likes us then we(YOU) must be doin' SOMETHIN' right

:)

-M.J.~