Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Thanks Lambuth Singers - keep in touch!

Hi everybody,

Singers - Thank you SO MUCH for a fabulous Texas tour! I was really pleased with your performances -- and even happier with your positive spirit, professionalism, and desire to succeed. Plus you're a fun bunch of folks to hang out with!

I sent out the ACDA Southern Division audition CD yesterday. We'll keep our fingers crossed for getting an invite to Charleston. I'll be sending out a TMEA audition CD later this week as well.

I'd love to hear from you over the summer. Post a comment on the blog and let all of us know what you're up to! I'll be posting news and thoughts from time to time. I'll hopefully be posting daily from the Oregon Bach Festival to give you my impressions -- although I can't get my laptop to start up, so I may be computerless! (It was plugged in to the cigarette lighter on the bus, so I'm hoping it's just a fried power adapter.)

Have a great summer - I'm looking forward to the fall!
RCB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys not much goin on....a good friend of mine sent me a link this morning and i thought that everyone on he blog should check it out (copy and paste)

http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

hope yall's summer is cooler than mine cause today i was working on sand traps in 90 degree heat

canada

Anonymous said...

Hey Dr. Bernhardt,
Is there anyway you could send us copies of the CD's from tour? I know a lot of us wanted a CD of our songs for this semester. Hope you're having a good summer so far. Thanks!

Ross Bernhardt said...

Hey Catherine,

The CD is in the works - I have about half of the stuff edited and separated into tracks. I should be able to send them out by the middle of next week. Good to hear from you! - RCB