Monday, May 30, 2005

CDs coming soon!

Hi Lambuth Singers,

The recordings from our concert tour came out well. I've had problems with the CD burners in our computer lab freezing up in the middle of burning...I think they're starting to show their age. I have my laptop back from the Computer Center now, so will be able to resume burning tomorrow. I should be able to mail out CDs by the end of the week. The jazz combo will be burned on a second CD which I'll send later in the summer--they wouldn't all fit on one CD with the choral stuff.

Hope everyone's summer is going well. I'm getting ready to go to the Oregon Bach Festival in 3 weeks. I'm taking Amtrak out, going from Memphis to Chicago, then across the Northwest to Oregon. Should be a fun trip!

Cheers,
RCB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you guys would not believe how boring it is around here.......