Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thanks for homecoming weekend!

Thanks SO MUCH for all your performing over Homecoming weekend, and in Chapel on Tuesday. I've heard several glowing reports on your singing! I know that was a big chunk of time to give on Friday and Saturday, and I really appreciate your dedication and patience. Next year I'm going to see if we can move everything to the end of the Alumni Dinner--or at least break out the cheesecake for you while you wait!

I barely made it to my brother's wedding Saturday. My car broke down in the Missouri Bootheel, so I had to have the garage take me back over to Dyersburg on Saturday to rent a car. AARRGGHH! I made it just in time for the photos and ceremony, which was very nice. I got to see cousins and friends that I hadn't seen for years--we all had less hair and more wrinkles!

See you at rehearsal!
RCB

No comments: