Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Off-campus recital options

Hi music majors,

I just added another off-campus recital option to the online calendar. The Jackson Symphony Youth Orchestra is performing Oct.11 and it's FREE! Dr. Weimer's wife conducts the group, so it's a good opportunity to brown-nose your professor! :)

There are a couple of recitals in Nashville that I added to the calendar as well, and flyers for them are also tacked to the chapel bulletin board. I encourage all of you to get at least one off-campus recital out of the way early before we get into the busier season in November and December, when we have tour, Candlelight, fall concerts, and final projects/exams to deal with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think it may be time to turn on the word verification...

Ross Bernhardt said...

Definitely we should go see an opera! I'll check the calendars and see what might be a good day to go.