Monday, February 21, 2005

Great job at Ripley Lambuth Singers!

Lambuth Singers,

GREAT concert at Ripley! I know getting lost on the way there was stressful for some of you, and I really appreciate how you pulled together and put on a great performance!

Sorry to be gone today....I woke up at 5:00 a.m. with something irritating my eye and couldn't get it out...it was my bad eye, so I'm always a little paranoid when something else goes wrong with it. (For those of you that don't know, I have a silicone ring holding my right eye together. Ask me and I'll tell you the gruesome details!) I went in to the eye doctor at 7:30, and she found a small black speck of something under my eyelid, so she numbed the eye to swab it out. The eye is fine now; unfortunately, I also developed a nasty stomach bug this morning so stayed in bed most of the day. I'm feeling better now so should be my usual chipper self Tuesday. :)

Cheers,
Dr. B

No comments: